Forum, Spring 2012
In this issue of the Forum, Board President Ralph Loomis, MD, discusses the NCMB Malpractice Review Process. The “Year in Review” focuses on the Board’s licensee population across North Carolina, as well as the disciplinary caseload in 2011. This issue also presents the revised position statement on treating self and family.
- Lessons from the NCMB’s malpractice review process: A personal reflection | by Ralph C. Loomis, MD
- It’s official: The new NCMB position statement on treating self/family
- Year in Review: A look back at data from 2011
- Resources explain NCMB stance on laser surgery
- Quarterly adverse actions report | November 2011-January 2012
- Call for candidates: Four NCMB seats coming open
- Notice of corporate suspensions
- Did you know?
- PA site visits in 2011 find more in compliance, fewer serious problems
- To all expert reviewers. . .We thank you!