Resources & Information

File a complaint

The online form at right is used to receive complaints from patients, family members, and other members of the public.

Please note:

  • There is no “statute of limitations” with respect to filing a complaint. However, the Board is generally best able to obtain accurate and complete information when a complaint is submitted as soon as possible after the matter that prompted the complaint.
  • A copy of the complaint will be provided to the licensee to allow him or her to provide a response to the Board.
  • Copies of medical records may be obtained as part of the review process.
  • If the complaint involves a specific patient, please be sure to include the patient’s full name and date of birth, names of any hospitals or health care facilities where care was provided and specific date(s) of all appointments and consultations referenced in the complaint.
  • Complaints will be acknowledged via email within two weeks. If no acknowledgment is received, send an email to

Additional questions?

Please review the complaint FAQs or contact the Board’s Complaint Department at 1-800-253-9653 (ext. 501).