Scott G. Kirby, MD
Dr. Kirby is the NC Medical Board’s medical director.
- Communication among health care professionals: An essential component of quality care
- Seeking help for depression, without fear
- Prescribing controlled substances responsibly
- Are “pill mills” Florida’s newest export?
- Taking the mystery out of reporting malpractice payments
- Easy money—Work from home
- More problems with death certificates Some certifiers missing new requirements
- Hospital suspensions related to failure to complete medical records (yes, those are actions too)
- Recommendations for X-ray follow-up
- Physician obligation to complete death certificates
- Practicing medicine in the Facebook age: Maintaining professionalism online
- Responding to “trivial” complaints: Frustrating but necessary