The Spring 2017 Forum includes the 2016 Year in Review, information about the proposed Use of Photography in the Examination Room position statement, an article about Medicare’s new Quality Payment Program, a Message From the President from Dr. Greene discussing the new controlled substances CME requirement, five questions with Board Member Dr. Bryant Murphy, and a call for applicants to serve on the Board.
- Physician applicants needed
- Quarterly Board Actions Report: November 2016 - January 2017
- Proposed position statement on the use of photography in the examination room
- What is MACRA and why should you care?
- Making the new controlled substances CME requirement as painless as possible | by Eleanor E. Greene, MD, MPH
- Seat available on the Perfusionist Advisory Committee
- Need to register for NC CSRS? Our step-by-step guide makes it easy
- Year in Review: A look back at data from 2016
- Applicants are needed for physician seats on the Board, for terms beginning Nov. 1
- Durham PA appointed to NCMB
- Board to begin collecting National Provider Identifier numbers
- Enhancing your licensee information page: add a “practice philosophy”
- Walker elected as President of national DO regulatory association
- Getting to know the people of the NC Medical Board: Bryant A. Murphy
- Trending Topic: Checking for accuracy and completeness of online licensee information