The Spring 2017 Forum includes the 2016 Year in Review, information about the proposed Use of Photography in the Examination Room position statement, an article about Medicare’s new Quality Payment Program, a Message From the President from Dr. Greene discussing the new controlled substances CME requirement, five questions with Board Member Dr. Bryant Murphy, and a call for applicants to serve on the Board.
- Board to begin collecting National Provider Identifier numbers
- Durham PA appointed to NCMB
- Getting to know the people of the NC Medical Board: Bryant A. Murphy
- Walker elected as President of national DO regulatory association
- Enhancing your licensee information page: add a “practice philosophy”
- Physician applicants needed
- Trending Topic: Checking for accuracy and completeness of online licensee information
- Seat available on the Perfusionist Advisory Committee
- What is MACRA and why should you care?
- Proposed position statement on the use of photography in the examination room
- Applicants are needed for physician seats on the Board, for terms beginning Nov. 1
- Year in Review: A look back at data from 2016
- Need to register for NC CSRS? Our step-by-step guide makes it easy
- Making the new controlled substances CME requirement as painless as possible | by Eleanor E. Greene, MD, MPH
- Quarterly Board Actions Report: November 2016 - January 2017