In this issue of the Forum, NCMB reaches out to encourage holdouts to register with the NC Controlled Substances Reporting System and we review proper procedure for dismissing patients from care. Don’t forget - death certificates must be submitted online now, and paper copies of the 2021 NCMB Annual Report are now available upon request.
- Letters urge holdouts to register for NC CSRS: it’s the law for controlled substances prescribers
- On the podcast: Avoid these common mistakes when releasing patients from your care
- Questions about electronic death registration? Contact NC Vital Records for assistance
- NCMB’s offices in Raleigh are now open to the public
- Get a paper copy of the 2021 Annual Report
- March - April 2022 Board Actions Report