Happy spring! This issue includes a call for applicants for FOUR seats on the North Carolina Medical Board, including positions for physicians, a PA and one NP. Train up to correctly certify deaths and register to use the state’s new online death registration system, coming soon to your county. And, the 2020 NCMB Annual Report is now available.
- On the podcast: Beating scammers at their game
- Online death registration system moves into next phase
- Call for applicants: Physicians, PA and NP needed to serve with NCMB
- NCMB rescinds temporary PA examination waiver
- 2020 Annual Report and video are now available
- Jan - Feb 2021 Board Actions report
- Fine-tuning your opioid prescribing: free training