In this edition of the Forum, Board President Venkata Jonnalagadda reflect on NCMB’s long term commitment to clinician wellness, we discuss the impending mandatory CSRS use requirement, which takes effect July 7, 2021, and medication-assisted treatment experts opine about the recent decision to waive the extensive training requirement for clinicians who want to treat patients for addiction with the drug buprenorphine.
- NCMB’s enduring commitment to licensee wellness | by Venkata Jonnalagadda, MD
- Just dropped: Podcast on Mandatory CSRS Use
- March-April 2021 Board Actions Report
- Last call: personalized opioid prescribing training
- Federal MAT guideline changes ease barriers to practice
- It’s happening: Mandatory NC CSRS in effect July 7