July-August Digital Forum
In this issue of the Forum we formally announce that NCMB is launching a podcast in fall 2020! Readers are invited to suggest topics they would like to see covered. We also discuss how NCMB is operating virtually amid the ongoing pandemic and warn licensees of a sophisticated scam that involves one or more individuals posing as NCMB officials or DEA officers. Also find the latest Board Actions Report and the most recent COVID-19 guidance from NC DHHS.
- Watch out for scammers posing as NCMB
- Request a virtual presentation by NCMB
- Find the latest guidance on COVID-19
- Former state legislator appointed to serve on NCMB
- Board Actions Report - June 2020 - July 2020
- Need PPE? Request a free shipment from the NC Medical Society
- Getting it done: How NCMB is continuing its regulatory work amid the challenges of COVID-19
- NCMB to launch podcast: Send us your suggestions!
- FSMB adopts strong new guidelines on addressing professional sexual misconduct