In this issue of the Forum, we present the latest installment of our Lessons from Disciplinary Committee Series, offering guidance on avoiding missteps with physician supervision of APPs. We also highlight a new CME series developed by NCMB and partners to help licensees fulfill the new DEA training requirement related to substance use disorder and feature information on how licensees with regulatory history can manage - or request relief from - obligations.
- NCMB sunsets PA site visit program
- CME completed for DEA counts towards NCMB controlled sub requirement
- May-June 2023 Board Actions Report
- Lessons from NCMB’s Disciplinary Committee: avoiding missteps with physician supervision of APPs
- NCMB and partners create substance use disorder CME series to fulfill DEA requirement
- NCMB establishes resource page for licensees under terms and conditions, monitoring