This edition of the digital Forum includes two messages motivated by recent national events, including the death of George Floyd and the unrest that has followed it. It also congratulates two former Board Members, Dr. Cheryl Walker-McGill and Dr. Barbara Walker on their leadership positions with the national Federation of State Medical Boards Board of Directors. In addition, physicians are encouraged to apply by July 1 to be considered for a seat on NCMB, and NC DHHS has updated clinical guidance for COVID-19.
- From the President: a personal perspective on race, equity and moving forward positively in difficult times | by Bryant A. Murphy, MD, MBA
- In message to staff, NCMB CEO reaffirms commitment to core values
- Board Actions Report - Apr. 2020 - May 2020
- Act by July 1 to be considered for a seat on NCMB
- NC DHHS issued updated COVID-19 clinical guidance
- NCMB alums ascend to national leadership roles