In this issue of the Forum, NCMB President Venkata Jonnalagadda, MD, encourages licensees to help patients overcome potential resistance to the COVID-19 vaccine, NC DHHS Secretary Mandy Cohen, MD, discusses why she’s feeling optimistic about COVID-19 in North Carolina on the latest episode of NCMB’s podcast, and we deliver a heads up about mandatory use of the NC Controlled Substances Reporting System: this is happening, and soon.
- Nov-Dec 2021 Board Actions Report
- Who can administer COVID-19 vaccinations?
- From the President: Clinicians are key in boosting vaccine acceptance | by Venkata Jonnalagadda, MD
- Waiver of supervisory documents for PAs involved in COVID-19 vaccination
- Expanding access to MAT: pilot program matches prescribers with mentors
- Spots available: free personalized opioid training
- Interested in volunteering to assist with COVID-19 vaccination?
- Get the latest on COVID-19 vaccination from Dr. Mandy Cohen in our new podcast episode
- Mandatory use of NC CSRS: It’s imminent