In this issue of the Forum, Board President John W. Rusher, MD, writes about the link between clinician wellness and NCMB’s pubic protection mandate in his first President’s Message, we highlight the medical professional’s role in protecting children from abuse and neglect in the December episode of NCMB’s podcast and announce an updated and streamlined collection of the Board’s position statements. Also, be aware of some impending deadlines - medical corporations and PLLCs must renew by Dec. 31, and death certificates go fully online on Jan. 1.
- From the President: Keeping the focus on licensee wellness | by John W. Rusher, MD
- Reminder: death certificates go fully online Jan. 1
- NCMB’s Wellness and Burnout Workgroup: Progress to date
- Professional Corporations and PLLCs: renew by Dec. 31
- September-October 2021 Board Actions Report
- New on the podcast: Clinicians’ critical role in protecting children from abuse and neglect
- NCMB unveils updated and streamlined position statement collection