In this issue of the Forum, outgoing NCMB President John W. Rusher, MD, JD, reflects on how NCMB has “leaned in” to its vision of being a proactive and progressive leader, we announce Board officers for 2022-23 and celebrate the appointment of a new physician member, as well as the reappointments of two sitting physician Board Members. Also, NCMB participates in PA Appreciation Week with its October 2022 podcast.
- Leaning in to NCMB’s vision statement | by John W. Rusher, MD
- Bladenboro Family Medicine physician appointed to NCMB; Three sitting Board Members reappointed
- Updated information on licensee obligation to certify deaths
- Time to prep for the season: NCDHHS warns respiratory bugs on the rise
- July-August 2022 Board Actions Report
- On the podcast: PAs and their role in patient care
- Proposed position statement on Licensee Employment