In this issue of the Forum, Board President Bryant Murphy, MD, signs off, as he ends both his term as NCMB President and his service with the Board. This issue highlights suicide in healthcare in observation of Suicide Prevention Awareness Month, which is in September. We welcome a new Board Member and congratulate two sitting members on their reappointments, and we celebrate the launch of MedBoard Matters - NCMB’s new podcast.
- From the President: Thank you, and goodbye | by Bryant A. Murphy, MD, MBA
- Intervening to support struggling colleagues
- Request free PPE from the NC Medical Society
- Listen to our new podcast!
- Situation critical: 1 in 4 depressed physicians admit they have considered suicide
- Blue Cross medical director, pain management physician appointed to NCMB
- Latest coronavirus guidance for medical practices
- Kilpatrick, Rusher reappointed
- Board Actions Report - August 2020
- Help is just a phone call away