Forum, Spring-Summer 2018
The Spring-Summer 2018 Forum includes Dr. Timothy E. Lietz’s President’s Message on getting to the causes of physician burnout, the Board’s opioid investigative program marking two years, highlights from the 2017 program year, five questions with Board Member Jerri Patterson, NP, and much more.
- Changes to the Forum’s print edition publication schedule
- Pathbreaking opioid investigative program marks second anniversary
- Do you understand the STOP Act’s prescribing limits?
- Trending Topic: Physician obligation to complete death certificates
- Year in review: A look back at data from 2017
- Test your knowledge of the STOP Act
- National praise for NCMB’s work on opioids
- Renewal fee waiver for certain active duty licensees
- New SOPI investigative criteria proposed
- NCMB’s Parker tapped to serve in national role
- Getting to know the people of the NC Medical Board: Jerri L. Patterson, NP
- Accolades for two of NCMB’s own
- Getting at the root causes of physician burnout | by Timothy E. Lietz, MD
- Quarterly Board Actions Report: November 2017 - January 2018