The winter 2017 Forum includes Dr. Greene’s first Message from the President, a review of changes made to Position Statements in 2016, an infographic detailing the results of the licensee survey, an overview of proposed changes to the Safe Opioid Prescribing Initiative, and information on how to find course to satisfy the new CME requirement.
- Resolve to fight burnout and reclaim satisfaction in life, work | by Eleanor E. Greene, MD, MPH
- Spotlight: NC Controlled Substances Reporting System
- Licensee survey: here’s what you told us
- Call for applicants: physicians needed to serve on NCMB
- Board updates committee name
- Board votes to modify opioid investigations program
- Trending Topic: Finding controlled substances CME courses
- 2016 PA compliance checks
- Update on PA Board Member appointment
- Position statement review: what changed in 2016?
- Take our Forum reader survey
- Getting to know the people of the NC Medical Board: Timothy E. Lietz, MD
- NCMB adopts CDC opioid guidelines
- Using NCCSRS to improve opioid prescribing | by Steven D. Prakken, MD
- Quarterly Board Actions Report: August 2016 - October 2016