March-April 2022 Digital Forum
In this issue of the Forum, Board President John W. Rusher, MD, urges licensees who are struggling with substance use or mental health issues not to delay seeking help and we proudly announce that the 2021 NCMB Annual Report is now available. The application period is still open for three physician seats on NCMB, most emergency temporary licenses issued to boost the state’s supply of medical professionals during the COVID-19 pandemic are now inactive and, in case you missed it, we interviewed NC DHHS Sec. Kody Kinsley on NCMB’s podcast, MedBoard Matters.
- From the President: Providers heal thyselves! Don’t wait to seek help for substance use or mental health issues | by John W. Rusher, MD
- January-February 2022 Board Actions Report
- NCMB makes COVID-related emergency temporary licenses inactive
- Miss your chance to donate to the NCPHP scholarship fund? It’s not too late.
- Watch our 2021 Annual Report highlights video
- Three physician seats on NCMB available; Application period closes June 30
- ICYMI: NC DHHS Sec. Kody Kinsley on MedBoard Matters