NCMB Position Statements: Changes in 2018Comments: 0 comments
Reviewed, no changes
• Advertising and Publicity
• The Medical Supervisor-Trainee Relationship
• Retention of Medical Records
• Access to Physician Records
• Medical Record Documentation
Content incorporated into new composite medical records position.
• Departures from or Closings of Medical Practices
• MEDICAL RECORDS – Documentation, Electronic Health Records, Access, and Retention – combines three previous position statements on medical records access, documentation and retention.
View position statements online at www.ncmedboard.org/positionstatements