This issue highlights proper use of electronic health records. Board president, Dr. Ralph Loomis, discusses his experience as a physician and Board member with EHR. The special feature focuses on recognizing signs of physician burnout, ways to avoid burnout and additional resources for physician wellbeing. Other articles present updates on position statements, rules and national policy.
NEW! Page through the online edition.
- Electronic health records: A benefit when only used wisely | by Ralph C. Loomis, MD
- Rule change alert
- Preserving a scarce human resource: Healthy physicians | by John-Henry Pfifferling, PhD
- Practicing self-care: Resources for physician wellbeing | by Christopher Snyder, III, MD
- NCMB honors Watauga County physician
- Highlights from the 100th meeting of the FSMB
- Position statement update; latest revisions
- Easy money—Work from home | by Scott G. Kirby, MD
- FSMB Foundation publishes second edition of prescribing book
- Quarterly Adverse Actions Report | February - April 2012