In this issue of the Forum, George L. Saunders, III, MD, publishes his last message as president of the Board. His term ends October 31, 2009. This issue also features an article by Marjorie Satinsky about developing a practice website.
- Understanding the NCMB’s disciplinary case review process | by Michael Sheppa, MD
- Policy Committee offers new position statement on telemedicine
- NCMB implements changes to investigative and disciplinary processes
- Reflections on my six-year sojourn on the North Carolina Medical Board | by George L. Saunders, III, MD
- The ‘Six Core Competencies’: Evaluating licensee performance and conduct
- NCMB quarterly disciplinary report May-July 2009
- Developing a website for your practice | by Marjorie A. Satinsky, MBA
- Update your Licensee Information: There’s still time!