This issue features Dr. Janice Huff’s final President’s Message addressing telemedicine. Also, the results from the survey on self treatment have been tabulated and presented for readers to learn more about licensee participation and the Policy Committee’s progress of the current position statement’s review. Two special feature articles published discuss Managing disruptive behavior and Taking the mystery out of reporting malpractice payments.
- Keeping the emphasis on medicine in telemedicine | by Janice E. Huff, MD
- Officers chosen to lead Medical Board in 2012
- The results are in. . .Online Web survey on self treatment
- Quarterly adverse actions report | May-July 2011
- Managing disruptive behavior
- NCMB adds new Web content
- Fines, discipline possible for some CME cases
- Taking the mystery out of reporting malpractice payments | by Scott G. Kirby, MD
- Application process change for IMGs
- Thank you!
- Board adopts three attempt rule for exams
- PAs and NPs may now sign death certificates
- Seeking smart, engaged readers for the Forum Editorial Panel