In this issue, Board President Paul S. Camnitz, MD, discusses ways the NCMB has become a more open, inclusive and transparent organization; The Board seeks feedback on revisions to two position statements related to the practice of telemedicine; A recent former Public Member of the Board shares his thoughts on physician self-regulation and; the Board announces changes to its policy for reentry to the practice of medicine.
- Can we make a house call?
- Striking the right balance: A former public Board Member’s view on self-regulation | by John B. Lewis, LLB
- Board changes reentry requirements
- Medical Board complaints against physicians due to communication: Analysis of NC Medical Board Data, | by Phil Davignon, PhD; Aaron Young, PhD; David Johnson, MA
- From our readers…
- New position statement addresses obligation to report child abuse and neglect
- Board considers revisions to clarify expectations on telemedicine
- Board welcomes new Assistant Medical Director
- A Medical Board of action: how the NCMB works to anticipate and address challenges in medicine | by Paul S. Camnitz, MD
- Quarterly Board Actions Report: May-July 2014