This issue questions how far the Board should go to protect patients and illustrates the complexities of that mandate. The Board explains where it stands on MOL and CME and publishes information about a cure and screenings for Hepatitis C. This issue includes Board officers elected for 2014–2015.
- “For the benefit and protection of the people of North Carolina…” | by Paul S. Camnitz, MD
- Update your licensee information page with a photo
- Need a speaker?
- Board elects officers to serve in 2014-2015
- Towards ensuring continued competence: where the Board stands on MOL and CME
- Hepatitis C: everyone deserves a chance at cure | by Michael W. Fried, MD
- Copies of NCMB Annual Report now available
- Quarterly Board Actions Report, February-April 2014
- DEA makes tramadol a Schedule IV drug