This issue features an article by NCMB president Janice Huff, MD, on treating oneself and one’s family. Readers can participate in a brief survey on the Board’s website. Survey data will be considered as part of the NCMB’s review of its existing position statement on treating self and family. Also, Dr. Scott Kirby, NCMB Medical Director offers an article on practicing medicine in the Facebook age.
- The doctor is (always) in: Treating oneself and one’s family | by Janice E. Huff, MD
- Serve as an independent medical expert reviewer
- Practicing medicine in the Facebook age: Maintaining professionalism online | by Scott G. Kirby, MD
- FSMB urges medical boards to move on MOL
- He likes us. . .
- Save a Life: Know the Facts about North Carolina’s Safe Haven law | by Kimberly Licata
- When everyone is supervising, is anyone? More PAs listing multiple primary supervising physicians
- Janelle A. Rhyne, MD, installed as FSMB Chair
- Office-based procedures position revised
- Registry targets off-label prescribing of antipsychotics
- Quarterly Disciplinary Report | February - April 2011